You probably knew this already, but this March 1st has been designated National Pig Day by… I dunno… whoever designates days like that. Well, Maker’s Mark Bourbon is helping celebrate it by teaming up with a number of food trucks across the U.S. to serve one-of-a-kind meals infused with the aforementioned spirit. These dishes will only be around for a limited time (that limited time being, obviously, March 1st), so see if your city is listed, find your favorite food truck and follow them on Twitter to find out where they happen to be when you’re ready to chow down.
In New York City:
- Nuchas (@NuchasYNC) is offering a Bourbon Marinated Hampshire Pork Shoulder Empanada.
- Kimchi Taco (@kimchitruck) is serving up a Korean Al Pastor Taco with Makers Mark® Bourbon Pineapple & Gochoo Garoo Glaze
- Mike ‘N’ Willie’s (@mikenwillies) are gonna hook you up with a Mango Bourbon Pulled Pork Slider
- Frites ‘n’ Meats (@fritesnmeats) have a Bourbon Pulled Pork Sandwich, just without the mango. And…
- Eddie’s Pizza (@eddiespizzany) are bringing you a Makers Mark® Bourbon Bacon w/ Pineapple Pizza
For those of you in Philadelphia, PA:
- Dapper Dog (@thedapperdog) plans on tempting you like only they can with Grilled Hot Dog Topped with Homemade Pulled Pork, Pickle Chips, and Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Spicy Onion Sauce.
- Spot Burgers (@spotburgers) is going the non-burger, yet still delicious, route with Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Pig Wings with Bourbon Glaze.
- Little Baby’s Ice Cream (@LittleBabysIC) knows you need some desert and is offering (deep breath) Bourbon and Blondies Sundae made with Bacon Bourbon, Bourbon Vanilla Ice Cream and Browned Butter, Bacon & Bourbon Blondies.
- Mac Mart (@macmarttruck) is keeping it simple with Kickin’ Kentucky Bourbon Bacon Mac
Live in Austin, TX? Well, you’re gonna be able to get your hands on:
- Boss Hog Kitchen‘s (@BossHogsKitchen) Smoked Turkey and Gouda Sandwich with Spicy Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Hog Sauce.
- The Peached Tortilla (@PeachedTortilla) is serving Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Hawaiian Pork Belly Bites
- Gourdough’s (@gourdough) will help you finish it all off with Sticky Kentucky Swine, Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, Caramel, Candied Bacon and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
For you Seattle, WA kids:
- Happy Grillmore (@happygrillmore) wants you to try their Pulled Pork Sandwich with Bourbon Slaw
- Pinky’s Kitchen (@pinkyskitchen) is taking you along those same lines with their Pinky’s Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Triple Threat Pulled Pork.
You’re in for a treat, too, Portland, OR!:
- Big Ass Sandwich (@bigasssandwich) is serving just that with their The Southbound Hog – Salt/Sugar Cured, Braised Pork Belly, Caramelized Onions, and a Serrano Pepper Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Sauce with Hand-Cut Fries
Finally, if you live in Los Angeles, you’re not being left out:
- Vizzi Truck (@vizzitruck) will be tempting you with a Honey Glazed Bourbon Pork Taco with Roasted Corn & Diced Jalapeños, Drunken 2-Way Apples, and Melted Brie.
Remember, these items are only available at these food trucks on March 1st, so make sure you check out your favorite truck’s Twitter page that day to find out where they are so you don’t miss out.